|50,000 – 110,000 Baht
|Permanent (Full Time)
You will be making our DevSecOps vision a reality by designing, developing, and integrating all DevSecOps cutting edge technologies into our delivery pipelines.
As a DevOps engineer, you will contribute in every aspect of service delivery including designing CI/CD pipeline, provisioning servers, setting up network infrastructure, maintaining a Kubernetes cluster, and monitoring production workloads.
You will be exposed with cutting-edge technologies and use them to make Monix’s platform effective and stable.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Focus on overall infrastructure and system optimization with security standards while managing the overall system health, performance, and capacity
- Take care of the whole AWS infrastructure of MONIX; including maintenance of EC2 servers, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Route53, ELK, Kafka, RabbitMQ, RocketMQ, etc.
- Contribute to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) solutions in AWS
- Lead projects through design, pilot and deployment for new security solutions across a large-scale production cloud environment.
- Implement, configure, and upgrade cloud computer systems, servers, firewall, intrusion detection and network infrastructure using security best practices and incorporating solutions to meet or exceed SOC2, ISO 27001, and other regulatory requirements.
- Research security trends and emerging technologies, identify our business and technical requirements, perform technical evaluation and support deployment of multi-regional security solutions.
- Review implementation of security controls and evaluate effectiveness, make recommendations for improvements
- Develop a strategy for dealing with the increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors
- Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses
- Keep abreast of security incidents and act as a primary control point during information security incidents
- Train internships with Linux, Kubernetes and Security knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in Linux systems administration skills including shell scripting, database programming, network administration and managing server infrastructures
- Well versed in cloud-based architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, Kafka, ELK, Jenkins, ArgoCD, MySQL, etc.
- Proficiency scripting in one or more programming languages: Python, Go, Java
- 2 Years Experience with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, ArgoCD, Git, Helm, etc.
- 2 Years Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure platform capabilities and architectural best practices as well as experience implementing security mechanisms and controls in a cloud environment.
- Familiarity with security forensics and analysis of security threats and events and able to perform vulnerability scans, analyze results and assist with remediation.
- A mature understanding of the DevSecOps role
- Feel comfortable working with a global team and work from home
- Is a plus – Knowledgeable in PCI, HIPAA, SOC, or ISO 27001 security compliance standards, certification, reporting and maintaining process
- Good command English [oral and written communication] skills with the ability to understand technology sufficiently to clearly communicate the complexity in simple terms for key stakeholders
Welfare & Benefits:
- 15-day vacation leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Phone fees
- Employee welfare home loan
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.