Senior DevSecOps Engineer
|เงินเดือน:||60,000 – 100,000 Baht|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
|ความรับผิดชอบ:||Chief Operation Officer|
You will be making our DevSecOps vision a reality by designing, developing, and integrating all DevSecOps cutting edge technologies into our delivery pipelines.
As a DevOps engineer, you will contribute in every aspect of service delivery including designing CI/CD pipeline, provisioning servers, setting up network infrastructure, maintaining a Kubernetes cluster, and monitoring production workloads.
You will be exposed with cutting-edge technologies and use them to make Monix’s platform effective and stable.
- Lead the DevSecOps team with a focus on overall infrastructure and system optimization with security standard while managing the overall system health, performance, and capacity
- Contribute to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) solutions in an AWS
- Contribute to automation of our code delivery pipeline with the goal of one click deployments, rollbacks, and parameterized builds.
- Lead projects through design, pilot and deployment for new security solutions across a large-scale production cloud environment.
- Implement, configure, and upgrade cloud computer systems, servers, firewall, intrusion-detection and network infrastructure using security best practices and incorporating solutions to meet or exceed SOC2, ISO 27001, and other regulatory requirements.
- Research security trends and emerging technologies, identify our business and technical requirements, perform technical evaluation and support deployment of multi-regional security solutions.
- Review implementation of security controls and evaluate effectiveness, make recommendations for improvements
- Develop a strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors
- Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses
- Keep abreast of security incidents and act as primary control point during information security incidents
- Years’ Experience with puppet or chef, CI/CD processes and tools
- 2+ years’ Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is
- Master’s Degree
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.