Product Owner Intern
- Manage and get hands-on on the extensive whole product life cycle and development; from ideation, design, implementation, to testing and launch
- Create user stories as product requirement including prototype and flow charts to easily communicate with BAs, developers, testers
- Monitor/observe the feedback loop from customer or related stakeholders
- Conduct customer research for customer insights that would be beneficial to the company’s product
- To work in a fast-paced environment of startup world
- Fun and excitement with multi cultural experience; Thai/Chinese
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform marketing performance analyses to extract insights that will help guide marketing investments and performance.
- Provide forecasting support and evaluating investment effectiveness based on expected results.
- Build and maintain optimization model to inform quarterly budget allocation, ensuring investments achieves the greatest possible value.
- Run experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, complete robust analysis, and deliver practical insights.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences, through clear visualizations and presentations.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics team to use shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations.
- You are currently enrolling or graduated in Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or any related fields.
- You are empathetic to solving on customer’s needs; You are irritated when things are not done right to your customer.
- You are not frighten by big, ambiguous, undefined problems; you feel it’s cool to be able to tackle them.
- You are on fire, self-driven; you do what you think is right for you.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- You are able to communicate in English.
What you will get:
- A potential opportunity to be converted to the full-time role at MONIX if the performance is satisfied
- A chance to grow as a DevSecOps and get to know how the services run in real world
- You’ll work with the experienced team in credit underwriting and financial products
- You’ll work with multi-national and diverse teams including Tech, Risk, Data Scientist, etc.
- A chance to work in a fast-paced environment of the startup world
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.