Product Operation Analyst
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 40,000 Baht|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
- Ensuring the product’s stability and acting as incident manager to investigate production issues and working closely with relevant teams as well as cooperating with external parties to solve problems.
- Understand and ensure end-to-end operations are complied with related regulations.
- Manage operational daily routine tasks involving file submission and file reconciliation, and reporting to relevant stakeholders such as custodian bank for settlement details, and BOT for NCB report.
- Design AB-testing experiment to improve conversion rate when necessary.
- Analyze industry and competitive products, learn customer insight from social media and other channels to make suggestions for product improvement and customer experience improvement.
- Assist agent manager to manage the work of agent if needed.
- Have technical background or knowledge to understand how systems or services work.
- Have strong problem solving, analytical, systematic, sympathetic, detail-oriented thinking to manage problems.
- Have good written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions.
- Better to graduate in 2022 and be fluent in English;
- Have a startup mindset and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Love what you do and believe in yourself. We need you to be happy here
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house& abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.