Operation Engineer Intern
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Take care of the whole AWS infrastructure of MONIX; including maintenance of EC2 servers, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Route53, etc.
- Maintain applications used by MONIX like ELK, Kafka, RabbitMQ, RocketMQ, etc.
- Implement OS and application health/performance monitoring to ensure MONIX’s production services are always on
- Deploy new applications according to business needs
- Work with the development team in Beijing to find a solution that best matches business needs
- Solve desktop issues for the Thailand teams and maintain a desktop issues solution document
- Enrolling or graduated in Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or any related fields
- Available for a permanent staff offer
- Have a mature thought about how Operation/DevSecOps engineer support business needs
- Feel comfortable working with a global team and work from home
- Passionately interested in DevSecOps and want to be a DevSecOps in the future
- You are technology-oriented and enjoy learning new things
- Is a plus – Familiar with Linux/Kubernetes/AWS
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English
What you will get:
- A potential opportunity to be converted to the full-time role at MONIX if the performance is satisfied
- A chance to grow as a DevSecOps and get to know how the services run in real world
- You’ll work with the experienced team in credit underwriting and financial products
- You’ll work with multi-national and diverse teams including Tech, Risk, Data Scientist, etc.
- A chance to work in a fast-paced environment of the startup world
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.