Financial Operations Analyst
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 30,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
|แผนก:||Accounting and Finance|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Finance operation will work end-to-end from reconciliation to business forecast.
- Ensure the correct of the data compare with cash inflow and outflow.
- Set up financial procedure for new product as well as the policy related to the financial operation.
- Improve current finance related processes by moving to automate process as much as possible
- Be able to write requirements to developer in case development is needed
- Closely work with customer service and business unit ensuring highest customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance
- Have experience in using PowerBI will be a plus
- Have strong operational management skill, customer service mind, and process-driven mindset.
- Have strong problem solving, analytical, systematic thinking to manage problems.
- Have a startup mindset and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Have good written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions.
- Love what you do and believe in yourself. We need you to be happy here.
- Good focus, priority and time management, detail-oriented;
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house& abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.