Enterprise Risk Management Analyst
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 50,000|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
MONIX brings the world’s best innovative, inclusive financial services and literacy to people everywhere to create opportunities for them to prosper and enjoy life. As Graphic Designer, you will communicate intent and meaning through visual experiences that are emotionally compelling and functionally clear to create understanding and action from people.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Establish risk indicator and control process according to risk management policies, guidelines, and standards, and regularly monitor and report risk indicators to management.
- Ensure employee’s awareness and compliance with IT and Business policies, guidelines, and standards.
- Improve risk control and monitoring process and update or review policies, guidelines, and standards to support business targets.
- Collaborate with Team on product development process, incident management, Third-party management to assess potential risks and recommend risk mitigation approach.
- Setup procedure and process related to PDPA requirements and liaise with related team i.e. Tech, Product, Legal to ensure all requirements are implemented correctly and on-time.
- Act as Data Protection Officer to maintain and review the Data inventory, Data processing log, and Data access, and liaise with internal and external parties on matters concerning data privacy.
- Work with internal / external auditor on both IT and Business audit perspectives and collaborate with Tech and Business team to achieve audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economic, Accounting, or any related fields
- 1-3 year experience in auditing and control or risk management will be preferable
- Is a plus, Knowledge in IT security and control
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to efficiently communicate in Thai and English
- Enjoy problem-solving, self-study, and have proven logical thinking and analytical skill.
- Strong sense of responsibility, professionalism and teamwork spirits
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.