Digital Content Creator
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 50,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
MONIX brings the world’s best innovative, inclusive financial services and literacy to our friends everywhere to make people’s financial lives better as their true best friend. As PR & Corporate Communications Specialist, you will be a strong force to make MONIX well-known and become the one of the top-of-mind brands among press, public, investors, talents, and employees.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a content marketing plan
- Manage a content calendar for a range of platforms such as blogs, websites, social media, podcasts, and so on
- Create fun, authentic, and engaging text and multimedia content that aligns with brand persona and target audiences
- In charge of contributing creative content to marketing materials, collaterals, digital media, and other related products.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, an external vendor, and other teams to develop and improve content
- Act as an online brand ambassador, communicating with customers on social media and providing actionable insights to internal teams
- Manage and grow a strong social media community on of the brand
- Create activities and initiatives to increase the size and impact of the online community
- Conduct a report with an in-depth analysis of content marketing performance’s OKRs.
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, advertising, marketing, journalism, or related field
- An extrovert with a strong passion to help Thai people become financially healthier
- 2-5 years of experience in content marketing, content creation, or content production
- Outstanding in creative thinking, strategic thinking and quick resolving problems. Positivity and curiosity are parts of your daily life.
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English, especially writing and speaking
- Detail-oriented, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills, and the abilities to work well under-pressure in very dynamic environment
- In-depth understanding of content marketing, inbound marketing, and some knowledge in SEO
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.