|เงินเดือน:||Up to 40,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
MONIX brings the world’s best innovative, inclusive financial services and literacy to people everywhere to create opportunities for them to prosper and enjoy life. As Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will play an important role in the marketing team to get your hands dirty analyzing and improving effective marketing performance with data to ensure that our marketing efforts are conducted in the most effective way and yields satisfactory marketing investment outcomes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform marketing performance analyses to extract insights that will help guide marketing investments and performance.
- Provide forecasting support and evaluating investment effectiveness based on expected results.
- Build and maintain optimization model to inform quarterly budget allocation, ensuring investments achieves the greatest possible value.
- Run experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, complete robust analysis, and deliver practical insights.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences, through clear visualizations and presentations.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics team to use shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or a quantitative field.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics (new grad is welcome)
- Expert knowledge of Excel with strong analytical skills, including analysis and modeling of big data using SQL, Python and/or R, statistics, A/B testing, and experimental design required.
- Experience building data visualizations and dashboards (e.g., Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or similar BI solution)
- Able to create predictive models and/or other models with machine learning that help optimize the marketing performance.
- Aptitude for business and an innate curiosity to answer questions and solve business problems.
- Detail-oriented, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills, and the abilities to work well under-pressure in very dynamic environment.
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.