Compliance Assistant Manager
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 70,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the oversight of the Company’s compliance with regulatory requirements and keep abreast of any new regulatory developments to continuously improve and update the policies, SOP, handbook.
- Develop a strong and effective working relationship with regulators and act as a main point of contact for the regulatory authority relating to issues, inquiries, examinations, and communicate the Company’s concerns to regulators.
- Establish, develop, and maintain effective compliance policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all business units to find the solution to reduce regulatory burden and improve customer journey.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, e.g., shareholders, regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in compliance-related role, in-house lawyer in multinational company or a law firm
- Excellent knowledge in laws and regulations relating to digital lending businesses.
- Have strong problem solving, analytical, systematic thinking to manage problems.
- Have a startup mindset and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Excellent command of English
- Passion in FinTech or startup is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Financial Technology business is a huge plus
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house& abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.