Legal and Compliance Intern
|แผนก:||Legal and Compliance|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct legal research on new business initiative
- Analyze the customer journey based on legal requirements and suggest for improvements.
- Work closely with product team in the product designing phase
- Draft, review, and revise legal documents
- Investigate and design process improvement to improve efficiency of legal operation
- Other ad-hoc task as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Law student with passion in startup, think like an entrepreneur
- Dare to think out of the box; To make a change, we are not play by the book.
- Able to communicate in English.
What you will get:
- A potential opportunity to be converted to the full-time role at MONIX if the performance is satisfied.
- You will get to utilize your finance and accounting knowledge to the real business use case.
- A chance to work in a fast-paced environment of startup world.
- An understanding in Finance bank banking industry especially on loan product.
- You will work with multi-national and diverse teams including Technology, product, risk and etc.
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.