Junior DevSecOps Engineer
|เงินเดือน:||25,000 – 50,000 Baht|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
|ความรับผิดชอบ:||Senior DevSecOps Engineer|
You will be making our DevSecOps vision a reality by designing, developing, and integrating all DevSecOps cutting edge technologies into our delivery pipelines. As a DevOps engineer, you will contribute in every aspect of service delivery including designing CI/CD pipeline, provisioning servers, setting up network infrastructure, maintaining a Kubernetes cluster, and monitoring production workloads.
You will be exposed with cutting-edge technologies and use them to make MONIX’s platform effective and stable.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform the system operation monitoring and performance as well as maintain security standards.
- Research on these DevSecOps areas and adopt to usage to improve MONIX’s digital platform: Source code management, Continuous integration, Continuous deployment, Automated testing, Service monitoring, and Security
- Take care of the whole AWS infrastructure of MONIX; including maintenance of EC2 servers, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Route53, etc.
- Take care of CI pipeline and GitOps components to facilitate development team to launch products to the market smoothly
- Work on DevSecOps pipeline to embed security guardrail into development workflow
- Implement application health/performance monitoring to ensure MONIX’s production services are always on
- Work with the development team in Beijing to find a solution that best match business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in DevOps and/or Security and/or Software development and passionate to learn more to become a DevSecOps engineer
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, Git, Helm
- Experience using Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS
- Proficient in one programming language such as Java, Python, Go
- Good communication skills in English
Welfare & Benefits:
- 15-day vacation leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Phone fees
- Employee welfare home loan
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.