Collection Command Center
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 40,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
- Overseeing collectors and review the performance / productivities of collection team to be aligned with business plans.
- Ensure that the collectors will act in accordance with our collection guidance and fully comply with BOCT policies as well as Debt Collection ACTs.
- Ensure sufficient review of target setting / incentive / commission payout aligned with business goals.
- Ensure collection strategy reviewed timely in accordance with the overall economic situation, credit policy etc.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly collection reports.
- Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
- Trains new collectors and holds training reviews for established collectors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform marketing performance analyses to extract insights that will help guide marketing investments and performance.
- Provide forecasting support and evaluating investment effectiveness based on expected results.
- Build and maintain optimization model to inform quarterly budget allocation, ensuring investments achieves the greatest possible value.
- Run experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, complete robust analysis, and deliver practical insights.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences, through clear visualizations and presentations.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics team to use shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 3-5 years of work experience in Accounts Receivable or Collection
- Have strong problem solving, analytical, systematic thinking to manage problems.
- Experience in financial institutions such as banking, hire purchase, leasing and etc. would be advantage.
- Strong core skills: Service minded, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluent in English
Welfare & Benefit:
- Annual leave
- Performance bonus
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.