|เงินเดือน:||Up to 40,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Own and develop relationship with business partner, working with them to optimize and enhance our business performance.
- Developing projects and monitoring project performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
- Experience 0-2 Years (New grad are also welcomed)
- On the job experience via internships or entry-level jobs in business, finance or with senior-level decision-makers.
- Have a basic knowledge of business processes, plaining, and data analytic.
- Can withstand strong work pressure, strong organizational and coordination skills, and strong teamwork.
- Effective communication skills in English and Thai
Welfare & Benefits:
- 15-day vacation leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Phone fees
- Employee welfare home loan
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.