Business Operation Analyst
|เงินเดือน:||Up to 30,000 THB|
|รูปแบบงาน:||Permanent (Full Time)|
|แผนก:||ERM & DPO|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support Delivery manager on project implementation, monitoring and providing progress / risk/ issue report of assigned project.
- Support going-on operational tasks after project go-live i.e. data preparation and analysis of project performance, internal and external regular meeting arrangement, support finance to provide documents i.e. invoice, receipt, or transactional data to complete the process.
- Be a contact point for partner and internal team for incidents / issues related to the assigned projects and liaise with related teams to solve the problems to ensure operation smoothness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineer, Economic, or any related fields
- 1 year of PMO or data analyst experience is preferrable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Able to use SQL and PowerBI is plus.
- Able to efficiently communicate in Thai and English
- Enjoy problem-solving, self-study, and have proven logical thinking and analytical skill.
- Strong sense of responsibility, professionalism and teamwork spirits
Welfare & Benefit:
- 15-day vacation leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house& abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 098 247 1155.About MONIX
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.At MONIX, you will:
• Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
• Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
• Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
• Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
• And many more to discover…MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.